Hiring Administrative Assistant Extraordinaire
Financial Advisor With A Unique Focus Seeking Assistant Extraordinaire
Reegan Financial, located in Toronto near Yonge and Eglinton, specializes in serving clients with disabilities and their families. 97% of our client either have a disability or have a family member with a disability. The expertise we offer is largely absent from the marketplace and desperately needed by this segment of the market. 70% of our clients are parents of children with disabilities who need specialized advice in a whole host of areas, including estate planning.
This is an opportunity for somebody who comes with relevant experience and a passion to learn and contribute to a growing practice with a particular purpose.
Preparing and processing investment paperwork.
- Opening accounts: RRSP, TFSA, OPEN, RDSP, RESP accounts
- Registered transfers: RRSP, LIRA, RDSP, TFSA, RESP accounts
- Account contributions, withdrawals, switches, transfers, etc.
- Track all trades for accuracy and completion
- Prepare life, critical illness, and disability insurance illustrations
- Prepare and process insurance applications and other related forms
- Communicate with clients and prospective clients by phone and email
- Respond to client requests
- Schedule client meetings (phone and in person meetings)
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with key stakeholders, including:
- Key personnel at our investment dealer, Monarch Wealth Corporation
- Mutual fund companies
- Insurance carriers
- Generate client investment statements and reports
- Download client investment data into excel for analysis. Includes creating pivot tables
- Analyze data as required
- 2 to 3 years of mutual fund administrative experience
- Experience dealing with Registered Disability Savings Plans is a big asset
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Computer fluency is a must
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel: formulas, pivot tables, filtering
- Intermediate knowledge of Word and PowerPoint
- Experience using investment management software, such as Viefund, Univeris, Winfund, etc.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Listens to others with the intent
- Makes an effort to go beyond task-oriented to requests to understand underlying objectives
- Willingness to ask clarifying questions and demonstrates a desire to learn the mechanics of the business
- Communicates with clients with sensitivity and empathy
- Written communication is clear, concise, thoughtful and diplomatic
To Apply, please send your cv and cover letter to mailto:email@example.com
Note: we may not be able to respond to all inquiries.